Monday, August 31, 2009

Kicking at my Pantline

Monday, August 31st, 2009 – Day 169

It is amazing how fast I am growing. I think it is going to continue now that I've finally started to show. I bought these maternity pants about a month ago and had not worn them yet. I put them on this morning and they felt pretty good...a little snug, but nothing too tight. But then I had breakfast, a big glass of juice and was off to work. It was about half way to work that I realized how tight my pants felt and as I do during my days, it always tends to feel tighter and tighter as the day wears on. I was sitting at my desk today and I was 100% sure that she was kicking at my pantline. It was all along horizontally the pant line that was semi-cutting into my belly. I could not help but laugh. I'd stand up and she'd stop, but the minute I would sit down again, there she goes kicking...so cute. It is the little things that are too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment