Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Joys of Pregnancy


Wednesday, August 26th, 2009 – Day 164

I'm definitely in full force with my pregnancy brain/stupids. I know a lot of my friends get a kick out of it and yes it does make me laugh too. Some of the things are just down right silly. I ran into the counter the other day - ouch - but it was more of how I did it...I knew it was there but did it anyway.

The latest thing is this check. I paid my dues for bowling and this is how I wrote out the check. The President of our league brought it back over and asked if it was missing anything. I didn't see anything wrong with it at first, but then I noticed the missing amount! What!?! How can I forget that - that is pretty important. But then I decided to take a picture of it and then handed the check back to the President. Ugh - Angie, it still is not filled out. We had a great laugh about it. Oh mommy brain! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment