Monday, August 3, 2009

One More Modeling Gig

Monday, August 3rd, 2009 - Day 141

Most of you know I've been doing modeling for about 10 years now. My favorite gig is for Harley Davidson through RK Stratman. I've been modeling for RK Stratman for 7 years now and have been in over 30 catalogs over the years. Not only are the shoots fun, but they treat me like family and I love all of them.

They contacted me about their upcoming photoshoot in August and I had to break the news that I am pregnant and may not be able to model this time around, which would be the first issue I've missed in 7 years. But, luckily, for me and baby, they want me to come to this shoot and model. So my modeling days aren't quite over yet. Hopefully the pictures won't turn out bad with my baby bump. It isn't huge but I think it has grown a bit over the past day or so. It is crazy how that happens. So technically, this is baby's first modeling gig!

No comments:

Post a Comment