Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baby Responds to Daddy's Voice

Sunday, August 16th, 2009 - Day 154

Written by Baby Daddy.

I've made it a regular routine now to talk to our baby girl every night before bed. According to our baby calendar, not only can she hear, but she can now recognize our voices. I'll get close to Angie's tummy & tell our girl that "Daddy's here." I find it amazing that when I do this, she's seems to respond by moving around (even when she was not previously active). I tell Angie that she's showing off for Daddy. I've also noticed that I can now see our baby move now....how exciting!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, Chris, that is so cute. Have you seen one of her little feet yet? That's really cool. I used to love to sit there and just watch my tummy as you kids moved around.

    ReplyDelete