Sunday, August 2, 2009

Daddy's First Blog

Sunday, August 2nd, 2009 - Day 140

Written by Chris Norris "Baby Daddy."

Angie came up with a great idea. She said that I can publish my own blogs so I decided to write one once a week. Tonight was a very special night for Daddy because I got to feel our baby girl move for the first time. Angie had said several times before that she could feel her moving, but when I put my hand on her belly I could not feel anything other than Angie's heartbeat. It was a different story tonight though. I could feel several sharp jabs / kicks and when I did my chin must have hit the floor because Angie was laughing at my expression. I was definitely not expecting to feel anything, especially since in Angie's previous post, you can see that her bump is only a couple of centimeters at best. It's really hard to believe that she is 20 weeks now. I am extremely excited and cannot wait to feel our daughter move around as she gets even bigger!

1 comment: