Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Baby Showers are Set

Tuesday, August 4th, 2009 - Day 142

Well, it looks like the baby showers have been set. We have one for Chris's Mom's side of the family along with my dad's side of the family. We have one hosted by my friends. We have one for Chris's dad's side of the family. And one for boys and girls hosted by Chris's Aunt. I am really excited about all of them and look forward to them all.

It is always hard with Chris and I's families. Both are so large and all live in different states. So having two baby showers in St. Louis and two in Illinois will be the perfect blend. Of course, there will be many who are invited to more than one and they can choose whichever one, if any, they can attend. All I know is that this baby girl is going to be spoiled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment