Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Shopping for Baby's Room

Tuesday, September 1st, 2009 – Day 170

I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and I went in for the purpose of buying something I needed for work, but then I saw all of these cute pink and chocolate brown baby items that were just darling. I grabbed a few items and some wall decorations, before I knew it, I had about 5 or 6 things in my cart. Chris was meeting me there because we were heading to dinner afterwards, but he was running a little late (Fabick finally ended their strike! wfew!). But I said 'don't worry honey, the longer you are, the more I'll be buying for baby'. He thought that was pretty darn funny, but it was even better when he showed up and we came across this frame together that said 'My Prince did come, his name is Daddy' and Chris just thought it was the cutest thing ever. Of course we got it too! See honey, it isn't as easy as you think!! I said the infamous 'I didn't have the intention of buying these things'...and he said 'isn't that what shop-a-holics usually say'. We had a good laugh. But he liked everything and I spent less than $75 bucks and of course I NEEDED it all, right mommies? lol I'm super excited to work on a baby room - just have to buy that next house first!

1 comment:

  1. i did the same things angie. anything with airplanes, helicopters, etc i would instantly "need" too. it only gets worse....

    ReplyDelete