Monday, August 24, 2009

I Can Still Hang with the Big Dogs

Monday, August 24th, 2009 – Day 162

The girls weekend at the lake was a great time. I really wasn't sure if I'd be able to hang with the big dogs, but I think I did pretty well. Friday night we stopped into Dog Days to get our normal Insane Taco, and although they didn't have it on the menu anymore, we enjoyed a nice lunch with 5 other girls. We got to the house we were staying at and joined the remaining 7 girls and some other friends. It was really fun to sit and talk, catch up, we even karaoke'd and were up dancing around the house. I was up until almost 2 - I thought that was pretty good considering everyone was having a great intoxicated time and I could not partake in the drinking festivities, but I didn't let that stop me from having fun. Saturday we were at the pool and went boating and I was up until after midnight. Sunday we decided to stay down at the lake and drive back early and we were boating all day - I was excited to get the sun and baby seemed to like the boat ride. It was a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment