Monday, August 10, 2009

Don't Make Me Call Grandma


Monday, August 10th, 2009 - Day 148

Isn't this the cutest bib. As we all know, Chris's mom Kathi is super excited about the arrival of her first grandchild. She bought this bib and a few other things including a Christmas outfit.

I do love how excited she is. I even named her 'Katma' which I think is perfect. I know my little girl is going to be spoiled by her grandma Kathi and the rest of the family. When we got the results of our last ultrasound to whether we were having a girl or a boy, we called Kathi first because we knew she would have the best reaction. She never disappoints because when we called her, she was already crying in joy and she hadn't heard the news yet. It was so sweet.

I know that Katma will take good care of her little grandbaby when she gets to watch her.

2 comments:

  1. Awww Angie, thanks that was sweet. You are right, Katma will spoil that baby girl. I love her so much already. Can't wait for her to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have to admit this is the BEST! How cute! And it is SOOOOO true!

    ReplyDelete