Saturday, August 15, 2009

Little Brown Baby

Saturday, August 15th, 2009 - Day 153

I am really hoping for a little brown baby. It is hard to say what our little bundle of joy will look like. I am thinking she'll have dark hair because Chris has jet black hair and most people think I do too, although mine is just brown. But there is a lot of it, so it looks darker than brown. Chris has hazel eyes with a small blue dot and I have brown eyes, so hard telling what her eyes will look like. But what I'm wondering is what her skin color will be. I am half Thai and get my olive skin from my mom. My dad is white as can be, so I get my Caucasian mix from my dad...and I do get quite pale in the winter time. Chris is half Caucasian and half Italian. You would think he'd have more color from being half Italian, but he is more fair than dark complected. So it is a toss up whether our little girl will be fair or olive skinned. I am really hoping we do have a little brown baby!

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite part! Guessing what the baby will look like. We did it with Alexander and are doing it now with Gabriel. I am obviously half Italian, with olive skin and dark brown hair and eyes. Tim is obviously of Irish decent with light skin, freckles, light blue eyes and reddish brown hair. Alexander has my brown eyes and olive skin, but light toffee colored hair and Tim's nose...thank God he doesn't have my Italian honker ; ) Our next baby could still have freckles and blue eyes...i.t's a fun little mystery!!

    ReplyDelete