Friday, August 7, 2009

Baby on Board - Float Trip This Weekend

Friday, August 7th, 2009 - Day 145

Watch out Meramec River Floaters this weekend! My bump may not be very large, but I can name two other things though - my boobs. They are continuing to grow and of course I'm not complaining, but my swimsuit is still the swimsuit I bought last summer and wore on last year's float trip. I'm still very excited to go and hang out with everyone. Sun and water sound so nice!!! I bought a ginormous tent online and Chris, Lisa and myself booked our own site with electricity, so we can plug in an air conditioning unit for comfort. I was afraid if we slept in the late night area, I would not be able to fall asleep because of the late night partiers or worst yet, the snorers. So being away from that area, having an air conditioning unit running and being very very close to the bathrooms - it is my hope that I won't have any problems sleeping or being comfortable. Guess we'll see!

1 comment:

  1. You made me laugh out loud with the boobs comment. Lucky you to have electricity! Have fun on your float. I did a float trip when I was 7 months pregnant with Alexander...a 20 mile, two-day float along the Buffalo River in Arkansas. It was fun, but I did miss partaking in the jello shots. I shamelessly showed off my bump (which was big by that time)in a bikini. That's how I roll : )

    ReplyDelete