Friday, August 14, 2009

Old Navy Maternity Clothes

Friday, August 14th, 2009 - Day 152

I went to Old Navy to check out their maternity clothes, I was excited to see that they had pants that fit me pretty well. I had already purchased a ton of capri pants from Kohls and Macy's, but someone brought up a good point - what about fall. I hadn't found any long pants that fit and that I liked. A friend gave me a tip that Old Navy had maternity clothes. So yesterday I stopped in and every pair of pants I tried on fit perfectly. I was so excited. It is crazy how excited I get about maternity clothes - pregnancy brings out a whole new side of me. I haven't grown too big yet, but I know that any day now, I'm going to be as large as a house, so having places to buy clothes is nice. I've been to Motherhood Maternity, but didn't see anything I liked, but perhaps as I get bigger my view will change.

2 comments:

  1. If you are into shopping online Ann Taylor has wonderful maternity clothes for work : ) It is your chance to have a whole bew wardrobe! hehe

    ReplyDelete