Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thunder Rolls

Wednesday, August 12th, 2009 - Day 150

The other night there was a big storm. About 4:30am a huge crash of lightning hit down right next to the window, or at least that is what it sounded like. My heart was beating so hard and I know my doctor said to be careful not to get my heartrate too high because it puts the baby at risk, so I was worried. I was trying to feel for a kick or a jab, but I didn't feel anything. Then about 6:00ish the thunder was very often and loud. Every time thunder would roll, my little girl would start kicking like crazy. For at least 20 minutes or so, she probably kicked at least 100 times. In one hand, I was worried she was scared, but in the other hand, I really got spoiled because I got to feel her kicking so much. I am not sure if it was because when the thunder would hit, my heart rate would rise and possibly that is what she was hearing OR perhaps it was a direct result of the thunder.

1 comment:

  1. Baby Girl was probably not moving when you first heard that thunder because she was probably sleeping. Then when she woke up, she got those long legs going!! She's a little spitfire already! LOL

    ReplyDelete