Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh Babies - Just Love Seeing Them

Tuesday, August 11th, 2009 - Day 149

A group of girls from work were at lunch with me today when a girl comes in with a 4 year old, 2 year old and a 6 week old. They were sitting right in front of me and every few seconds at least one of her girls were looking at me. I could not help but melt when they did with their cute little smiles. The 6 week old little girl was precious. She was so tiny and it just made me want my little girl even more. The mother looked at me and told me that I didn't even look pregnant...which seems to be the typical response anymore. The girl she was having lunch with was also pregnant and I asked when she was due and she said 'Any minute' - it was cute. She seemed like she is hoping for her to start any minute. She is hoping the spicy food she was about to eat would trigger something.

Then later in the day, my coworker had a friend come in who has a 6 month old. I saw the 6 month old when she was only 5 weeks old - she was so tiny. I got to hold her today and pick the brain of the mom about daycares, newborn questions, breastfeeding, etc. I seem to take advantage of that when I have the chance.

But there is one thing for - I am definitely in baby mode!

2 comments:

  1. pick my brain anytime sista! i'm no expert, but having just gone through it i like to think it's still fresh in my memory : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angie! I know it has been a long time (Like what 15yrs LOL) since we have seen/talked but I have had three little bundles myself so feel free to question me about anything! I breastfed all three up until they were almost a year old. A little trying at times but was a great bonding experience with all three.

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete