Sunday, August 23, 2009

Daddy's 1st Outfit


Sunday, August 23nd, 2009 – Day 161

Written by Baby Daddy.

Lucky for us, Angie has several friends who have just recently had little ones of their own so we were told not to buy many outfits (boy or girl). Melissa had so kindly donated a ton of clothes & other misc baby items (Thanks so much Melissa!), but I still wanted to get at least 1 newborn outfit for our daughter that was from daddy. I came across this when Angie and I were at Old Navy, and I just couldn't resist. Angie found the matching beanie hat that made it complete. Did I do good or what? Seeing all these outfits makes it that much harder to wait for our little one to be born. I am just so excited and words cannot justify it!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. You aren't proud, are you? I can't wait for her to be born yet either. Grandma's girl will be spoiled.

    ReplyDelete