Monday, September 28, 2009

Lots of Hiccups

Monday, September 28, 2009 – Day 197

I love my little baby, but this girl gets hiccups at least 4 or 5 times a day. At first, I thought it was the cutest thing. However, there are times, I admit, that I'm thinking 'honey, can you stop for me'...but that's when I'm either working or sleeping. I've read up on hiccups and babies - they are normal. What they also say is that if she has them that much now, she will most likely have them that much when she is born. The poor thing! But I do know that when she does have the hiccups, people are able to feel them if they place their hand on my belly. I was happy to hear that the hiccups have nothing to do with food. When someone asked what type of foods I was eating, I was worried because I love all the bad food I eat and I did not want to have to stop. But I've done my fair portion of research and no signs point to what type of food I'm eating, wfew! But I do feel bad for this cutie patootie because when she gets them, she moves around a lot and Chris and I both think it is because she gets annoyed by them. Aw!

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know, Dakota and Brandon both had lots of hiccups, and neither one had them when they were born! There are so many wive's tales that go around, you just don't know what to believe!

    ReplyDelete