Friday, September 11, 2009

More Time with Daddy

Friday, September 11th, 2009 – Day 180

As most of you know, Chris - my hard working husband, has had two jobs since I've known him. He works a full 40+ hour work week at Fabick and then a part time 3 days per week at Home Depot. He was supposed to quit over a year ago and he kept pushing it off from April 15th, to September 15 to December 15th. This entire year, I've just figured he'd push it off...but since baby will be coming soon, Chris has decided more time at home with me and baby are what he wants. He has plans to give his notice soon and I can't tell you how excited I am. He already works hard and he'll love having even more time at home spending quality time with me and the his little pot pie.

3 comments:

  1. finally! yeah chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God. I am really glad that you have finally made the decision to quit the second job. You are wearing yourself thin, and believe me, you will need plenty of energy to keep up with that little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur! It is about damn time! You hate that place it isn't worth it! Steve and I have been saying this for the last couple years! :)

    ReplyDelete