Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One of My Best Friends is also Pregnant - Yay

Wednesday, September 16th, 2009 – Day 185

One of my best friends called me yesterday and told me she is 3 months pregnant. We had a great conversation about good books we've read, some of the funny pregnancy stupids stories, acne, guessing the gender, flutters/kicks, etc. It just is crazy how life changes and I look back to when she and I were in college days, when we lived together and just the last times we've partied together. Boy have we had some great times. It is really great that she and her husband have gotten pregnant - I know they've been trying. I have another BFF who I also am praying for to get pregnant soon. Heck, why don't all of my BFFs get pregnant all at the same time - now that'd be something. Although my older BFFs might shoot me!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ang! Love your blog so much!! And love you so much!!! I think I know who you are talking about...Congrats to her! Hopefully I will be next. :)

    LYMY!

    ReplyDelete