Saturday, September 19, 2009

Entering My Third Trimester

Saturday, September 19th, 2009 – Day 188

I can't believe my third trimester is here! It seems like it has gone so fast and before I know it, it will be time for delivery. I was thinking that 9 months seemed like an eternity, but I do think it is the perfect amount of time. It really is a great time to bond with baby, get things mapped out, and of course bonding time with my hubby. I'm going to be starting my every two week appointments too. But I'm glad to be hitting the backstretch. She's growing fast and I can't wait to meet her.

2 comments:

  1. Alright Angie, it is time for a belly pic now! I know I am bigger this time around, but even I have been suprised at the amount of people that think I must be due in October and not December. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're almost done! can you believe it? although, this part is the longest. as soon as she is here you will look back and say how fast it went, but i promise you that the 3rd trimester is the longest. between the excitement of meeting her and just the drain on your body it will seem like an eternity.

    ReplyDelete