Thursday, September 3, 2009

Putting the House on the Market

Wednesday, September 2nd, 2009 – Day 171

Last weekend, we worked super hard to get more stuff done at our house. Chris has been working his booty off every chance he gets and almost everything is done. I helped with some stuff and we are both excited to how it is looking. We took photos and I've already started adding the pictures to the house selling website that we are creating to sell by owner. I think sometime Labor Day weekend, we should be able to officially put the sign in the yard. Even if we aren't able to sell before baby is born, we won't paint the spare bedroom because we are hopeful that we'll be able to sell sometime in the near future. But it is very exciting to think about how the layout would be if we were. I'm excited to get the new furniture in there and put some of the decorations up - it is going to look so cute. But I'll have to wait until we move into a new home...I'll just have to be patient.

1 comment: