Saturday, September 12, 2009

Irritability Factor

Saturday, September 12th, 2009 – Day 181

So pregnancy has been smooth sailing up until this week. The irritability factor finally has set in. I'm not sure if it is my clothes, but it just seemed like I could not get comfortable for 10 or so minutes at a time. I had a crazy busy work week, one day working for 12 hours, so that may have been a factor. All I know is that I was determined to get to the store and buy bigger pants and a bigger bra (yes again). When I cross my legs, which I love to do, it makes my belly cramp and so I'm not able to do that very long. My maternity pants that I bought a few weeks ago are now too big. A week or so ago, I still had a small bump, but she's finally emerged and my belly is in full force - yay. But I think this means she is going to get bigger and quicker now. I'm excited about her growth, so the irritability factor is worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Tell me about it! We did a quick trip to Omaha this weekend for my FIL's B-day...7 1/2 hours in the car on Friday night and again on Sunday. Sooooo uncomfortable with this belly and a baby that is constantly groovin'. It will get worse before it gets better, but "better" means you'll have a beautiful child to hold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah. memories. good luck mama. you're entering the home stretch, but unfortunately that's the longest stretch of all.

    ReplyDelete