Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our Little Pot Pie

Tuesday, September 8th, 2009 – Day 177

Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night, I find myself laying on my back. Although I try to stay on my sides - I can never help how I wake up. But sometimes, when I do wake up on my back, I can tell that she has moved into a little ball that sits on the very top of my belly. It almost resembles a volcano because some how, she has curled up in the fetal position and is in a little ball. It is the cutest thing. I'm not sure how she can get up there so high on my belly. I can feel her butt, head and sometimes her limbs. But as soon as I start she feels me, she'll move and then she's gone back deeper inside my belly. But I just love it. I told Chris about it and to see if he wanted me to wake him up the next time. He said yes. So last night I woke up early in the morning and there she was again, in a little ball on the top of my stomach - like a belly on top of a belly. I woke Chris up as fast as I could and he got a chance to see and feel her in that position. He just couldn't believe it. He kept feeling her butt and head and then she must have woken up and moved out of sight. But he was so excited to be able to see her like that. He said, it was like she was a little Pot Pie. So now he's been calling her his little Pot Pie - so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment