Monday, September 21, 2009

Feel Like Al Bundy

Monday, September 21st, 2009 – Day 190

I find myself with my hand partly down the front of my pants waiting to feel baby all the time. Now keep in mind that my pants are much higher than they were before. Every time I do, I feel like Al Bundy. But I just love feeling her move around. She is an active one too. I'm not sure about all the other soon-to-be babies out there, but my little girl is extremely active. I love it and so does her daddy. I know as she gets bigger, she won't be as active because she'll have less room. No matter what, I'm sure I'll still feel like Al Bundy always trying to feel her move.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, Gabriel is active...as was Alexander (and he still is!). My mom thinks it's fascinating because I barely moved. She said I did a flip every night at 9:00 and that was about it. The joke was that I was reading books and growing hair the whole time!

    ReplyDelete