Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mommy & Daddy Brain at Its Finest

Sunday, September 20th, 2009 – Day 189

Written by Baby Daddy:

Last week Angie had a work even at Eckert's Farm and she had a "Mommy Brain" moment while talking with fellow employees. She was in charge of organizing the event so when people came up, she welcomed them to the event and was getting them to register for a prize. While she was talking to one couple, they had asked her how many people were registered to attend and she replied, "there are 262 people registered to vote." They both looked at each other with confused expressions, while myself and another co-worker of Angie's busted out laughing.

There was also another instance the other night where Angie said to pull around to the "packed barking lot" instead of the obvious.

Now I can say that it's not just happening to her as I've had a few moments of my own. We were pulling up to our friend Lisa's house and I asked Angie if she was home when her car (it's her only car) was sitting right there in the driveway. I'm not sure what was going on there. I keep telling Angie that I did that to make her not feel as bad, but she's knows better.....Darn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment