Friday, September 4, 2009

Doctor says Everything is Perfect

Friday, September 4th, 2009 – Day 173

We had our 25 week doctor's appointment today and the first thing they do is measure my weight. I was not sure how much I had gained but was hoping it wasn't over any norm. Looks like I've only gained 12 pounds so far in this pregnancy...of course I can't tell if that sounds like a little or a lot, but I'm sure at least 5 of those pounds has to be in my boobs! But she's growing more rapidly now, so I'm sure I'll start gaining more weight as she progresses. Doc said it is exactly where he wants me to be, so that is always good to hear. He said our ultrasounds were perfect and there weren't any sort of negative signs. We talked about some other stuff, but it looked like all is great - yay! We did get to hear the heartbeat again and I thought I was going to do so well and not tear up, but nope - the tears of joy started to fall. But I'm happy to hear all is going great and we are on schedule. He said that our due date is even more confirmed as 12-20, so that is good to know.

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I had a "perfect" doctor's visit on Friday for my 27 week check up. Next check is in 3 weeks at my 30 week mark...then every two weeks...then every week...then, he's here (hopefully before my Dec. 2nd due date)! I'm 14 lbs up, which is more than my first pregnancy. I know that just as surely as it will come on, it will come back off : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I think you are wrong, Angie. After seeing you on the Sunday before Labor Day, I would have to say that your boobs are probably closer to 10 pounds cuz your belly sure isn't big! LOL

    ReplyDelete