Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Spicy Foods are the Best

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 – Day 198

Most of you all know that I love spicey food! I love hot salsa, hot sauce, hot wings, etc. Bring it all on. I had a couple friends tell me that they had an aversion to spicey foods when they were pregnant. I was a bit worried in the beginning, but I've had no aversions to any types of foods including spicey food! Mmmm A friend of mine makes awesome salsa and tonight, she gave me two huge containers of it and let me know that they were a bit spicier than her last batch. I was super excited! Another time I eat spicey food is Mexican. For instance, tonight I had a craving for chilli cheese burrritoes from Taco Bell. Of course, each one is fully dipped in 3 to 4 packets of fire sauce. Boy are they good. So, I'm pleased that baby loves spicey foods too.

Another friend did give me a tip, however. She was telling to watch it during breast feeding because it will affect the baby then. Good to know!

1 comment:

  1. Ang- It MIGHT affect her while breastfeeding. Just remember - Mexican (& other nationalities too) women breastfeed too and they probably don't all skip on the spicey things. I eat japaleno's & spicey stuff too and its always been fine while nursing. :o) So don't worry that you'll have to give up your fav foods - maybe just take it slow at first to test it.

    ReplyDelete