Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome to the World Message

Sunday, January 3rd, 2010 - Day 16

For anyone who wants to leave a welcome message to baby Tia, we are inviting anyone who would like to leave a message for her by calling 877-628-2995 and entering PIN 1884096 followed by #. We will burn the cd of messages and place it in her baby book for when she is older and can listen to all of the loved ones who were excited about her arrival.

My friend Beth gave us this service as a gift and it is really a neat service to use because we were able send an announcement message to a bulk amount of people when she was born. I had a notebook and had people write their numbers down and then a few days before she was born, I put the list into the online service. Chris and I came up with a script and the day she arrived, I had Chris call the service, implement the message announcing Tia and then the service automatically sent the recording to everyone. There were many people's numbers I missed or wish I had, so I'm welcoming anyone reading this who wants to leave a message to do so. Beth gave us a big chunk of time and I also bought more time so people can leave long messages if they'd like.

For anyone who wants to buy this service for an expecting friend - you can go to www.sharemybabynews.com and read up on the details. It is a very special service and it was super sweet to hear all of the messages when she was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment