Tuesday, January 19, 2010

One Month Old


Tuesday, January 19th, 2009 - Day 32

It feels like it is hard to believe it has been a month already since Tia arrived. Today is her one month old birthday. I really haven't felt like she has changed much until yesterday when I looked at her pictures from the hospital and I really realized how much she has grown in just a month. She definitely has more meat on her bones, a cute little double chin, some hams for thighs and her face has changed a bit. She is still my beautiful little girl and I'm loving every minute of her. I'm sure the next few months will go super fast as well.

I want to take more pictures of her, but she has a bit of a rash right now so I want to wait until that heals before I give her another photo shoot. Everyone says babies get a lot of rashes so that is nice to know that it isn't just Tia. It is a heat rash for sure because when she gets hot, she gets more of the rash and as she cools down, the rash goes away a bit. But I just feel sorry for her because it is all over her neck, chest and face. If someone is hot while holding her, it makes her hot as well and you can see the bumps start to grow. We are trying our best to keep her cool and pray it goes away soon.

I'll probably plan a photo shoot with a professional photographer at her 3 month mark - that will give her time to heal her poor little rash! She's beautiful regardless!

No comments:

Post a Comment