Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mommy & Tia's Daily Routine

Wednesday, January 27th, 2009 - Day 40

I feed Tia about 5am and then put her back to bed. If she stays down, then I'll go back to bed for a while too, but if she is wide awake and is just not wanting to go back to bed, then it's 'Morning'. And I'll talk to Tia telling her 'good morning' and we chat for a while about things. I'll let her have floor time, which she loves. She just smiles, screams, hoots, hollers, stares, stretches, and has a blast. I'll change her, then she'll either go in her swing for a bit, I'll hold her, or put her in her vibrating bouncer. Then I'll hold her until she looks drowsy and lay her down on her boppy for a snooze or I'll swaddle her and put her back in her crib. From 5am, the day goes pretty similar every 3.5 to 4 hours. While she is in her swing about 9am or 10am, I'll do my workout video and if I can't do the entire 50 minutes, then I'd finish it next time she is in her swing. In the morning, she is the most awake and just enjoys her floor time after eating. Daddy usually calls around lunchtime or texts throughout the day. Sometimes I can get some good video or photos that I send to Daddy so he can see Tia. Tia and I have a great time together! Chris gets home anywhere from 5:30pm to 7:00pm depending on what he has going on and he immediately plays with Tia. I go to bed from 8pm to midnight to get a block of sleep in, just in case she is up all night. I do the graveyard shift feedings - although lately she has been sleeping longer, so I might be able to adjust that a bit. As she sleeps longer - Chris and I both will get more sleep. But I have to say, that she is a great baby and although she has a fussy time here or there - she awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment