Saturday, January 30, 2010

Schnucks Loves New and Expectant Mommies

Saturday, January 30th, 2009 - Day 43

I have to give a lot of kudos to Schnucks Grocery Stores. They know how to treat new and expectant mothers well. I decided to go to store the other day with Tia and as I was driving down the aisles in the parking lot, I noticed a big sign that said 'Parking for New & Expectant Mothers' - boy was I excited. During my pregnancy, I only noticed Parking spots for Expectant Mothers, so I was pleasantly surprised to see a parking spot for me! Woo Hoo

Another thing that makes them great - they are providing free prenatal vitamins. I'm excited because I got enough free samples from my doctor to last my entire pregnancy, but now I want some to keep taking. Since we'll be most likely trying to have baby #2 this fall, I want to keep my body ready for when that happens.

Beginning Jan. 18, all 103 Schnucks Pharmacies will offer 13 of the most often prescribed vitamins absolutely free. Folic acid is the most important vitamin women can take to help prevent serious birth defects of the brain and spine, and it’s most important that they start taking it before they get pregnant and continue to take it after. Another key ingredient in prenatal vitamins - it helps build both mother and baby’s muscles while preventing anemia and lowering the risk of preterm birth and low birthrate. Customers must present a valid prescription for selected prenatal vitamins. The targeted prenatal vitamins are free regardless of insurance provider; however, the list of covered drugs is subject to change based on availability. These will be limited to a 30-day supply per visit but all refills are free as well. FREE Prenatal Vitamin Prescription Program includes the following vitamins: Prenavite Tablet, Cintranatal RX Tablet, Prenatal Tablet, Prenatal Plus Iron Tablet, Prenatal Plus Tablet, Prenatabs FA Tablet, Prenatabs RX Tablet, Prenatal-U Capsule, Trinatal RX 1 Tablet, Stuart Prenatal Tablet, Prenatal 19 Tablet, Prenatal 19 Chewable Tablet, Duet DHA Stuart Natal Vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment