Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tia's Big Hands

Wednesday, January 20th, 2009 - Day 33

Tia's hands are identical to my hands so it is very obvious she got her hands from me. Her fingers are super long and her hands are unusually large for her body. Pretty much every person who has held her or seen her makes comments about her big hands. Yesterday, we visited Chris's work and many of the ladies were commenting on how she will be a great athlete or musician one day. My friend Lisa made the comment 'I think her hands are as big as mine'.

I find it cute because she'll grow into them just as I have, but if there is one feature on Tia's body that screams 'I got that from mommy', it is her hands. So I guess, you can say, I'm proud. She does have a pretty great grip too and when she holds onto your finger, she won't let go until she is ready. Now her finger nails are another story because she gets those from me too. Mine grow lightening speed and I have to cut them all the time. I will admit they are pretty nails, but I like to keep mine short because they are so hard and tough that when they get too long, it hurts when they bend or break. So although we have cut her nails several times, they are so tough that she has caused a few scratches on her face. I guess we'll have to cut them every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment