Friday, January 15, 2010

Our Cute Family


Friday, January 15th, 2009 - Day 28

My Mom went to Thailand and got back this week. It was the trip that Chris and I had originally planned to go on until we found out we were expecting. We were supposed to leave for Thailand on December 18th. Funny that Tia arrived a day later - and of course there would have been no possible way to go with her on the way. We were disappointed as we had been looking forward to the trip. But what a great reason not to go - our beautiful little girl.

My mom, little sister and one of my older sisters all went. They had a great time and were gone for a couple weeks. My mom always brings back these cute elephants as good luck charms that she gives out. I love them because they are classy looking and cute at the same time. My mom ran out of small ones last time she went to Thailand so she gave Chris the big elephant (in this picture) - it is very heavy and the size of a cantaloupe. When she got back this time, she gave us the middle sized one (for me) and the baby one for Tia. Aren't they cute. She also had some cute Thai clothes for Tia...can't wait until she is big enough to wear some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment