Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pack-n-Play is My New Fav

Wednesday, March 31st, 2010 - Day 103

Katma got Tia the pack-n-play that we hadn't used until this past weekend. We really haven't taken her many places for extended periods of time and until last weekend, she hasn't stayed the night any place except our house. We took the boxed pack-n-play and opened it for the very first time. We didn't use the bassinet or diaper changing station feature, because we only needed it for her to sleep in. It was set up right next to the bed we were staying in and it was really nice having her so close. If she woke up, I'd just lean over and pop her pacifier back in and go back to bed. I've had to get her up by 6:00am when I have to go to work that I've hadn't had much chance to see how long she could sleep in. Last weekend, she left from 9ish until 8:30am - I was so excited. Then on Sunday morning, she slept in until 8. Now, keep in mind, she did wake up here and there, but I was easily able to get her to fall back asleep. We are house sitting for Tia's Great Aunt Jenny, and the pack-n-play is perfect! So easy to pack up and so easy to carry around. Love it! Thanks Katma.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think we have ever used the diaper changing feature. We will be using the P&P for the first time with Gabriel this weekend. The bigger challenge now is trying to decide where Alexander will sleep. We got him a kiddie blow-up bed, thinking it would eventually be good for camping too, so hopefully he likes it and doesn't insist on sleeping with us!

    ReplyDelete