Monday, March 29, 2010

Her Poor Little Booty

Monday, March 29th, 2010 - Day 101

She's gone 3 months without getting diaper rash and on Friday when I went to daycare to pick her up, they were changing her. She screamed out in pain and I looked at her butt and it was so red and looked awful. I had never heard her cry when she got her diaper changed until that moment. I know that the daycare changes her every hour no matter if she needs it or not. I think they change her as quickly as possible because they have a ton of other kids to watch and sometimes they wipe too hard too quickly. The poor thing has had a sore rump the whole weekend. We are lubing her up with diaper creme, but I just feel so bad for her. I know all babies get it, but I hate to see her in pain.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Tia! Tommy recently had a diaper rash so bad he looked like a babboon - his was from having about 8-10 BM's a day for a few days, which thankfully stopped! The Desitin wasn't helping so we bought Triple Paste at the suggestion of one of his daycare teachers and it definitely made a difference! A little expensive, but worth getting for a dire situation!

    ReplyDelete