Friday, March 19, 2010

3 Months Old Today

Friday, March 19th, 2010 - Day 91

Tia is definitely getting bigger by the day and growing up quick. Already, she has hit her 3 month birthday. Her motor skills are off the charts (according to me, of course) and she is interacting like no other. She can grab things, kick things and at daycare, although she is the smallest in the class, they said she is by far the strongest. Must be those long fingers and big hands that she gets from her mommy. She does a great job holding her head up, but he haven't quite hit the threshold of when she officially do it without us watching. We have a fun bouncer we'd love to start putting her in, but possibly a couple more months before she can reach the floor and is ready for that. The floor play gym is getting more action these days. She lay and look up at all the hanging characters, grabbing the ones she can reach and kicking the ones by her legs that jingle. She smiles pretty much every time you make a cute sound to her and I am confident she knows her name. She seems to do very well at daycare. The only thing we need to figure out is a couple of spells she had while eating. Seems to be a bit of colic at times...they say 'she not her normal smiley Tia' and so we will have to change up her formula and see if that helps. The one thing I don't like that she has is her nasal congestion. Oh it is horrible - she sounds like she has a cold and can barely breathe. Scares me when she has her pacifier in. Reminds me of when I'm sick and I have to tilt my head so I can find that one passage to breath and even then it is annoying. I can't imagine that she has to deal with that every day. We are trying out the humidifier and giving her some drops. I personally feel she may have gotten some of the allergies that Chris has and as she gets older, I hope we can figure out how to get them cured. She's still our little peanut and we just love her so darn much!

No comments:

Post a Comment