Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mommy's New Baby


Tuesday, March 9th, 2010 - Day 81

One thing I love to do in my spare time is to play guitar and sing. I've had the same guitar for 10 years now and although I love it because it is a concert size Fender acoustic guitar, it is not equipped to plug into an amp. So for years, I've been wanting to get another guitar that I can plug in and jam with. I've had my eyes on a few guitars over the years but have never pulled the trigger because it never seemed like the right time. The past few weeks, I've been seriously thinking of finally getting a new guitar, so I did some research and picked out a few guitars that weren't overly expensive, but still good sounding electric acoustic guitars. I went up to Guitar Center and found one that I loved. I got home that night and did my research to see what the reviews said, as well as why this guitar would be better to get than others. So I went up a few days later and picked her up and got an acoustic amp. I got them home and played my heart out. It is a black with pearl effects Fender Sonoran Electric Acoustic.

No comments:

Post a Comment