Sunday, March 28, 2010

Grabbing Things Pretty Well

Sunday, March 28th, 2010 - Day 100

For a few weeks, she's been really using her hands, but she hadn't quite learned how to grab things. However, now she brings her hands together and grabs onto things pretty well. Only a few times she's grabbed people's hair, but I can tell that it is going to happen more and more often now that she knows how to do it. We brought out some toys finally that she can grab onto and hold...and bring to her mouth to slobber all over. We have a little birdie that hangs from her car seat handle. When you pull the feet down, it vibrates. When we got it, I never thought she'd be able to pull them down on her own. The past couple weeks when she would be fussy in the car, when I'd come to a stoplight, I'd turn around and put her hand on the birdie's legs. I'd pull it down and she'd feel the legs rise back up and vibrate at the same time. One time, when the light turned green, I took off and it wasn't but a few seconds later, I hard the birdie vibrating. I looked in the mirror and there she was pulling the birdies legs all on her own. So proud of my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment