Thursday, March 18, 2010

What's Up w/My Shirt Daddy?


Thursday, March 18th, 2010 - Day 90

This was hysterical. Chris thinks when he puts clothes on Tia she gets mad, but really she gets mad when changing her clothes for anyone. I just know how to play peek-a-boo or talk to her enough to distract her. Chris went and got another outfit to put on Tia. So he gets this outfit on her while she's griping away. I look over and say peek-a-boo to get her attention and bursted out laughing. I said 'Daddy, you have it on me backwards' and he said 'what?' and when I said turn her around and see the bow, he started laughing out loud. He saw the V-neck on her and thought it was the funniest thing. He didn't want to have to fix it since she gets mad at him. But boy did we have a good laugh, but we always do!

No comments:

Post a Comment