Monday, March 22, 2010

Crazy Busy

Monday, March 22nd, 2010 - Day 94

People aren't a kidding when they say having a baby equals no free time. I feel like the days go by so quickly and it is just a whirlwind. I get up about 5:30am-ish, get Tia fed/ready, myself ready, wake-up Chris, head out the door, drop her off at daycare, get to work, when works done I pick up Tia and get home around 6:15ish, feed her (if needed), play with her, cook us some food, eat and do possibly 30 minutes of something around the house and boom, it's time for bed! OMG! It is crazy. I do know that working so far from home doesn't help and hopefully when we move to Ballwin or Fenton and closer to daycare, we'll have more time - but wow! I just cherish my time with Tia and we just have a blast. Her smiles melt my heart and make me realize that having no free time is a small price to pay for such a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment