Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We Think Tia Loves School


Wednesday, March 17th, 2010 - Day 89

She is so darn sweet. We got her home from school today and she just talked up a storm. It was as if she was telling us about her day and what they did and how much she likes it. She just went on and on - we love it! She was all smiles and just so happy. They do a great job at the Goddard School. I can't say enough about them and how quickly I feel Tia adjusted. They give us an Infant Daily Activity Report that includes what they did that day for Language Arts, Cognitive Development, Creative Arts, Music/Movement, Memorable Moment, Motor Skills, Self-Help/Life Skills, Sensory Stimulation along with a description of the details for each item. The other side of the sheet tells me when/how much she ate, when she napped, if she had tummy time, when her diaper was changed with check marks on the type, etc. So it is nice to see what she did and when she last ate. I love all the personal comments like "Ms Jen came in today and was talking to me, I was cooing away at her." So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment