Friday, March 26, 2010

Going to See Grandpa

Friday, March 26th, 2010 - Day 98

We drove up to Springfield, IL tonight to stay with my dad, step-mom, brother, sister-n-law and my nieces. I have a bowling tournament this weekend and what a great chance for them to spend some time with Tia. We drove up two months ago for Janelle's birthday so they haven't seen her in a while. They'll have all day Saturday and Sunday to spend while I go bowl. The girls are excited and think she has gotten bigger, but they still don't know why she can't walk, talk and play. Janelle said she looks like a boy because she has no hair, lol. My dad is getting his fill in of Tia. He was recently diagnosed with an illness that has given him a short sentence on life and so he is going to take advantage of all the moments he can with his grand-daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment