Friday, April 30, 2010

Made in Cabo

Friday, April 30th, 2010 - Day 131

Two years ago today, Chris and I got married on the beach in Cabo. We had hoped to go back to Cabo and earn a onzie that says 'Made in Cabo' - but plans changed for us and baby girl was conceived a bit earlier than planned. I can't decide if it feels like 2 years has flown by or it feels like we should have more years under our belt, but either way, I can't explain how happy I am with my life. I wouldn't change a thing on how things turned out for me. I married my soul mate and every day I love Chris more and more, especially seeing him as a father - he's a natural. I love baby girl. She is a miracle that has forever changed my life. I just want nothing but the best for her and for her to have a couple siblings in the near future as well. Today is a great day to think back to the past couple years and smile.
"Someday, many years from now, we'll look back on this crazy time in our life together and wonder how we did it all... and then, those ordinary, everyday moments that we often take for granted will shimmer like stars as we recount them... I'll sit close beside you, you'll take my hand in yours. We'll look at each other and say 'I'd do it all again...and I wouldn't change a thing.' There's no one I'd rather go through life with than you. Happy Anniversary"

No comments:

Post a Comment