Sunday, April 11, 2010

Got the Stroller Out Finally


Sunday, April 11th, 2010 - Day 114

Yes, I know I've been a bad mom because I haven't pushed Tia around in the stroller, but finding the time has been pretty difficult. After work, we don't get home until 6:15 or 6:30ish and after we feed and change her, it is dark outside. But today, we were able to get the jogger stroller out and assembled. I got to push her around the neighborhood which was pretty nice. She seemed to do pretty well in it and looked around and enjoyed the sunshine. I had walked Bee Tree Park trails with Lisa earlier, so my calves had already taken a beating...then the hills in my subdivision reminded me how sore they were - but that's a great thing.

I'm excited that now with the time change it is lighter longer so we can take her on some nightly walks. I love the jogger stroller too. It has a hook-up for your ipod and is pretty nice to maneuver around. She barely fits in the harness, but as long as she is safe, then we are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment