Thursday, April 8, 2010

Daddy Got a Chuckle

Thursday, April 8th, 2010 - Day 111

Every since Great Grandma (to Tia) Stella made Tia chuckle, Chris has been determined to get Tia to laugh with the belly chuckle. She laughs all the time, but they are more like squeals and hee hee's. She doesn't have many belly chuckles that we heard when she was a month or so younger as she fell asleep. I had Chris pick up Tia so I could walk right after work and when I got home, he has this look of glee in his eyes. I knew something big happened. He got down and kissed Tia on the neck while rubbing his whiskers a tad and there it was, the cutest belly chuckle. Gosh we love that sound. I got her to belly chuckle a time or two by doing silly stuff, but now Daddy has a sure fire way to get her to laugh out loud. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment