Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy 4 Month Birthday!

Monday, April 19th, 2010 - Day 122

It is amazing how quickly time flies. We are already at her 4 month birthday. She has been achieving so many milestones the past month, it's crazy. Today, she also started her new daycare. I think she adjusted quite well because there were new surrounding and new toys. I was excited on the way to the daycare and couldn't wait to get her started at her new school. My biggest fear was that she had started rolling over while sleeping and the new teachers wouldn't know how she is and wouldn't keep an eye to make sure she was okay. I got her all settled in her classroom, went over all the new routines I'll have to learn with the teachers and the director, and off I went back to work. I called Chris and when he answered, he asked 'how did it go'...then when there was a long pause, he said 'are you okay, are you crying'. And I was. I didn't cry the first time I dropped her off at daycare, but for some reason I was a mess this time. I think she has grown so much and I was so afraid that they didn't know thing things to watch for and especially with her rolling over while sleeping, I was afraid. I definitely don't want anything happening to my baby girl and I think I was a bit apprehensive. Chris thought it was the cutest thing and consoled me saying he'd go check on her at lunch. He called after he did and told me that Tia was smiling away and had napped just fine earlier. He also ran into a few coworkers who had their children there. I felt so much better! It is amazing how much love we have for our children. It is an unexplainable love that know one can ever realize until they have that too. I would do anything for her and I only want the best for her needs. Needless to say, I'm fine now and I'm happy she has adjusted well. I can tell she is a very social-able girl who will get along in whatever surroundings she is in...just like her momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment