Saturday, April 10, 2010

Recommended Product: Soothe & Glow Seahorse


Saturday, April 10th, 2010 - Day 113

The Ocean Wonders Soothe & Glow Seahorse is my all time favorite toy of hers (at the moment). It is super cute and when you press its belly, it turns on and plays gentle music. The music is comprised of 8 gentle lullabies and classical selections, along with soothing sounds of the sea (2 ocean tracks). After 5 minutes, the sounds and lights will gently fade out so as not to disturb baby. Perfectly sized for baby to hug, the Soothe & Glow seahorse is a soft & cuddly addition to any crib. Mom can choose low or high volume or turn off altogether. What I will do is play the seahorse while I rock her to bed and once she closes her eyes, I know she is down for the count. Sometimes if she isn't ready for bed, I can play one or two songs and press the belly for a couple seconds and it turns off - pretty neat. The songs are cute including some wedding music. Lately, I can put her in her crib awake, turn on the seahorse and out she goes. I'd recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment