Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Our House is Like a Daycare

Tuesday, April 27th, 2010 - Day 128

How is it that no matter how much we tidy up our house, it looks like a daycare. Every corner you look, there is something of Tia's...her swing, her bouncer, her floor gym, her diaper changing supplies, toys, bumbo, boppy, blankets and a couple bibs here or there. I feel like we just cleaned yesterday, oh wait, we did just clean yesterday and already it is starting to have that daycare look and feel. I guess we better get used to it if we plan on having more too. Soon, we'll have the high chair out and be using that daily. It is amazing how much stuff a baby can have, but for us, it is all needed!

1 comment:

  1. It does just get worse and it DRIVES ME CRAZY! At least I have two boys and I am pretty sure that when Gabriel outgrows his crib I will bunk them in one room and turn the other room into a playroom so I can corral all the toys. You should see how Hoosier our deck/yard/garage look.

    ReplyDelete