Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sent Home from Daycare

Wednesday, April 14th, 2010 - Day 117

We remember when Tia's pediatrician told us as soon as she starts daycare that she'd probably get a cold. I was wondering when that would happen and it happened today. She's been super congested and I just hate it. She sounds like an old man with bad allergies and it just seems to be getting worse. I clean her nose out three times a day with the 'bulb' as I like to call it, but it just doesn't get the stuff way down there. I could tell she had a bit of a runny nose beyond her normal congestion but she was still her happy self. Daycare called about 1:30pm to tell me she had two diapers of diarrhea and if she has another one, she'll have to be picked up. I had a bunch of meetings all day and still had an interview coming in and another meeting, so I talked to Chris to see if he could pick her up if they called. I got a text from him about 3:30pm saying he was on his way home with Tia. We took her temperature, but she was fine. Hopefully she is gets better soon.

1 comment:

  1. ah. fun times. we have been plenty sick at the reinholz residence. try using some saline in her nose to "loosen" the stuff that's way down there. also, pedialyte helped p with the diarrhea and so did yogurt. good luck! hope she feels better soon! better now to build up that tolerance :)

    ReplyDelete