Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So Much Fun Watching Her Grow


Wednesday, April 21st, 2010 - Day 124

Tia is so much fun to watch when she is playing and showing off. I can see a bit competitive side to her and she sure loves showing off too. It doesn't surprise me because both Chris and I are competitive, athletic people. She has had a lot of tummy time lately, both on the floor and her boppy pillow. Now that she is rolling over to her belly, we want her to be able to know what to do when she is on her belly. Right now, she grunts in frustration wondering how to roll back over. But regardless of her grunting, smiling, laughing, or just showing off, he is so much fun to watch. She's is getting so big so fast!

My Biggest Loser Weigh-in today was 151. Down 4 lbs this week, down 9 lbs in two weeks - yay! I've been working my booty off, literally! Only 16 lbs to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment