Saturday, May 1, 2010

Finally! Tia Seems Okay in her Carseat

Saturday, May 1st, 2010 - Day 132

The past two weeks, I haven't heard any crying in the backseat and honestly, Tia seems like she is doing just fine. I have her favorite chain links hanging down that she plays with and then when she's done, she'll just sit and stare out the window or go to sleep. When I get to daycare or get home, she has a smile on her face. So I think she is dealing with it although I still don't think she really likes feeling constricted. She still doesn't automatically go to sleep like other babies, at least she isn't fussy anymore. Sometimes she talks to me which is super cute. We'll have a long conversation talking back and forth and it really feels like she understands and is responding. She gets really animated and just blah blah blah the entire time. So cute. Let's just pray she stays this way!

1 comment:

  1. She is such a beautiful baby! I love her cute outfit and BIG smile. Her bow is adorable too. I'm dying to meet her...let's make plans. LYMY

    ReplyDelete